The Professional Development area of opportunity is primarily focused on the administrative and fundraising aspects of our chapter. No matter your career interests, the Richmond Jaycees chapter has something for everyone. Our activities involve the full breadth of business elements such as management, marketing, branding, strategy, planning and communications.
Current and past Professional Development opportunities include:
- Editing Chapter Newsletter, the Jaybill
- Brand Management
- Reaching out to Speakers for Chapter Meetings
- Participate in regional, state and national conferences
- Competitions (Speak Up, Write Up, Debate)
- Networking Events
- Business/management training courses
- Model General Assembly
- Leadership positions available for developing your resume
- Members of the Greater Richmond Chamber of Commerce
As always, we are open to new ideas in this area of opportunity. Join now and begin making your idea a reality.